My heart aches to be back to shooting in my studio, to be welcoming my clients and muses for the Celestial Bodies Project in front of my camera and working together to take beautiful photos and to celebrate their bodies.
And of course, with stay-at-home orders and all the fear that has come up, that seems impossible to do.
That’s why I am so thrilled to be offering Virtual Photo Shoots! It’s our chance to connect and to be creative together, even if we’re physically apart.
We’ll connect over FaceTime (or a similar video-conferencing app) and I’ll photograph you! These sessions require a lot of creativity and collaboration in order to execute our vision, but I promise, it’s always worth it!
Even with the distance and technological limitations, we’ll be able to get some amazing photos of you!
I also want to use these sessions to bring good into our world, which is why I am donating 50% of the proceeds of these sessions to charity!
I’ve chosen to donate to The Greater Washington Community Foundation’s Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund. This fund is set up to provide relief directly to the DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area by (1) expanding access to childcare for low-income families, (2) mitigating the impact of reduced wages and lost work for gig-economy workers and small business owners, especially for people of color, (3) providing support for healthcare providers and increasing access for seniors, marginalized communities, people without coverage, and other vulnerable groups, (4) addressing the needs of people experiencing and at risk of homelessness, and (5) filling gaps for nonprofits who are facing loss of revenue.
- You’ll receive your Virtual Photo Shoot Prep Guide, full of tips and strategies to make your session amazing.
- I’ll connect with you to help you strategize outfits, how to optimize your shooting space, and answer any final questions.
- The day of the shoot, we’ll link up on FaceTime (or similar video-conferencing app). You’ll take me on a tour of your space so we can see how the light is hitting and make a shoot plan.
- We’ll start shooting! I’ll guide you on how to set up your phone and then guide you through poses and gestures. We’ll collaborate throughout the process, and we’ll get creative!
- Within two weeks of your shoot, you’ll receive your 10 photos via a private online gallery. You’ll be able to download them and use them as you wish!
What these sessions are:
- Fun & creative
- Collaborative & experimental
- A celebration of you
- A chance for awesome photos professionally posed, captured, and edited by me
What these sessions are NOT:
- A replacement for the full Laura Quintero Photography experience
- A chance for high-resolution, professional-quality photos to print larger than 8×10
I would love the opportunity to photograph you in this unique and collaborative setting. I know that you and I can make magic together, and I would be honored to embark on this creative journey with you.
Click here to sign up for your very own virtual photo shoot!
See you on FaceTime!