identifying the gaps
When April came to me in need of new brand photos, she was wrapping up a dance school season at her studio in McLean, Virginia, Destiny Dance.
She had a website full of stock images that were generic and unspecific.
She had a social media page full of really effective cell phone images that just didn’t seem all that professional.
And, she needed specific images to cater to parents of older dancers, to promote her line of merchandise, and to encourage enrollment in her new fall season registration packages.
Now, Destiny Dance already had some good things going!
- They had a fantastic faculty that perfectly embodied the brand’s values and vision
- The studio space is laid out in a fantastic way, with plenty of space to dance, for parents and students to mingle, and for dancers to rest in between classes
- They had a loyal and committed group of dancers & their parents that shared the same values and were advocates for the brand
So, we set out to enhance what was working and ease some of the tension around content creation & marketing.
- Capture targeted images to cater to parents of teen dancers
- Celebrate the family vibe that Destiny Dance has cultivated, showing both parents and students thrilled with the dance experience
- Showcase the talent and skill of the faculty, not only in their dance ability but also in how they treat and respect the dancers
- Include targeted images of the in-studio merchandise and dance wear options
here’s what we captured!!
We wanted to capture the personalized attention, gentle correction, and dance expertise of all the faculty, particularly for the older dance students!
see what becomes possible with new brand photographs
April no longer relies on generic, forgettable stock images for her website. Now, she can promote her studio featuring her own loyal and hardworking students, captured in their own studio space.
Now, April’s content creation process is so much simpler! She doesn’t have to reinvent the wheel or keep recycling old outdated photos. Now, she can pull from her on-brand and on-message gallery of images whenever she needs to promote her services.
April can emphasize what makes her studio different from the competition and differentiate her services on more than simply location. She can celebrate the family-vibe she’s cultivated and really make it clear to parents why they should choose Destiny Dance.
Here’s what April had to say:
“Laura & Alejandro provided excellent service. I am delighted with all the branding pictures and videos they created for my business. They displayed utmost professionalism and passion throughout the process.
They truly captured the vision of Destiny Dance, and it fills me with emotion to see the amazing work they have done!”
What would new brand images do for your business?
If you’re curious about learning more about my services, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or, browse my current offerings at https://laurajquintero.com/brand-photography
To be the FIRST to know about my Brand Mini Sessions as soon as they launch, sign up here!
Thank you for reading! All my love,